Rates are given per room. Room rates start at $70 per night during High Season and $60 per night during Green Season for single occupancy (1-person). Each
additional guest is an additional $15 per night. Children ages 0-2 are not charged as an additional guest. Our room rates and the cost for additional guests
is the same for every accommodation.
| Occupancy Per Room
|| Recommended Accommodation
||High Season 2012-2013
(Nov 15 – April 30)
|Green Season 2013
(May 1 – Nov 14)
||Cabin in the Orchard, Butterfly Suite
||$70 per night
||$60 per night
|Double - 2 guests in a room
||Cabin in the Orchard, Butterfly Suite or Hawk's Nest
||$85 per night
||$75 per night
|Triple - 3 guests in a room
||$100 per night
||$90 per night
|Quad - 4 guests in a room
||$115 per night
||$105 per night
Butterfly Suite – double occupancy, queen bed, indoor bathroom, balcony
Cabin in the Orchard – double occupancy, king bed or 2 twin beds, private outdoor bathroom, balcony. Two rooms are available side-by-side..
Hawk’s Nest – Sleeps up to 4 guests, queen bed plus bunk bed, indoor bathroom, balcony. Two rooms are available side-by-side.
Submit Your RESERVATION REQUEST
There is a mandatory food expense of $6 per person per day. We stock the communal kitchen with an abundance of organic, local, seasonal fruits and vegetables.
The food-fee gives guests cart blanche to the fruits and vegetables to prepare your own meals, salads, smoothies and juices (up to 16 ounces per day).
This fee is mandatory because it would be nearly impossible for guests to manage purchasing and transporting your own food to our remotely-located farm.
Children ages 0-2 are not charged this fee. The food fee does not include nuts, seeds, grains or other kinds of groceries. Bring your own nuts, seeds,
superfoods, seaweed, grains or foods that you may want to eat. We have pantry and fridge space where you can store your personal groceries. And, we have a
menu and daily specials which you can order for an additional expense. For example, the cost of dinners range from $16 - $20 per person plus sales tax and
Extended Stay Value Package...
Stay 14 or more nights and receive a 10% discount. For example:
- Cabin in the Orchard is $63 per night plus sales tax during High Season ($940 for 2 weeks) or $54 per night plus sales tax during Green Season ($805 for 2 weeks).
Stay 30 or more days and receive a 20% discount. For example:
- Mariposa Suite is $56 per night plus sales tax during High Season ($1790 for 30-nights) and $48 per night plus sales tax during Green Season ($1534 for 30-nights).
- $60 for the initial session.
- All follow-up is complimentary - we give support and guidance throughout your visit.
- We co-educate your support person, such as your spouse, for free.
- Select Health Coaching when you place your reservation or request it prior to your stay.
Tours and Eco-Adventures...
- Please let us know what eco-adventures interest you. No advance scheduling is necessary.
- 3-night minimum stay. 4-night minimum stay from Dec 20 – January 10th.
- Children ages 0 – 2 are free
- We require a 20% paypal deposit to confirm your reservation.
- If you are staying more than 30-nights, we require a 50% deposit for nights 31+.
- Deposits will be returned for cancelled reservations as follows:
- Cancel more than 4-weeks prior to your arrival and we will refund your deposit, minus paypal service fees.
- The deposit is non-refundable if you cancel within 4-weeks of your reservation.
- Payment for your accommodation is due on the first day of your visit. While 20% of the accommodation is paid with the deposit, the balance is due upon check-in.
- If you elect to depart early and not complete your full reservation, we will refund 50% for the nights that don't stay at Farm of Life.
- Throughout your visit, we will track your incidental expenses and give you a final bill the day before you check out.
- We are often closed for a couple of weeks in November. Please check with us to confirm this.
- We accept Cash and Paypal. We do not accept credit cards, although you can use a credit card with paypal. If you pay with paypal, then you will also be
responsible to pay paypal’s 4% service fee.