Treat yourself to a Health Retreat, Yoga Retreat and/or Raw Food Retreat in Costa Rica. Farm of Life hosts the world’s finest Yoga Instructors and
Health Experts for 7-10-day Retreats. Our health retreats feature exceptional vegetarian food or raw food, dynamic eco-tours, airport transport,
accommodations and the facilitator’s specialty, be it Yoga, raw food, therapy and/or health education. Check out these dry-season opportunities!
Please use the links to learn more about each health retreat and contact the retreat facilitator directly for more information.
- with Andrea Robertson and Meigan Aspen
- 8-nights: January 10 – 18th, 2014
- 10-nights: January 25 – February 4th, 2014
- Yoga, Massage, Surfing, Waterfalls, Bootcamp, Reiki and Vegetarian Food in Costa Rica
ANIMAR is a Spanish word meaning “to enliven.” This captures the essence of your Adventure Retreat in paradise – to energize the body,
mind and spirit. More than just a yoga retreat, ANIMAR will introduce you to a world beyond your normal boundaries. Connect with unspoiled nature as
you hike through tropical forests. Feel your confidence soar as you grasp the sublime art of surfing. All this awaits, plus all the staples of a great
yoga retreat (massage therapy and daily yoga), delicious and healthy meals, and plenty of relaxation under the bright tropical sun.
- with Lisa Sobolewski, Juice Girl and Raw Food Chef at JUSTFOOD
- 7-nights: January 18 – 25th, 2014
- Raw Food Cuisine, Raw Food Demonstrations, Eco-Tours, Yoga, Nature Loving, Mindfulness/Meditation
Reconnect with your inner paradise while journeying deep into the heart and spirit of nature. Join Lisa Sobolewski as she guides you on a transformational healing
retreat through immersion into the ultimate natural lifestyle. Lisa had a transformational experience of her own while living at Farm of Life in 2010 and wants to
offer you the chance to awaken your love of self, shine light on your inner paradise and renew inspiration for creating your dreams!
- with Ellen Livingston
- 7-nights: Feb 8 – 15th, 2014
- Yoga, Raw Food, Eco-Tours (waterfalls, beaches, hikes) and Ellen’s Expertise and Zest for Healthful Living!
Nature is a powerful healer, and on New Living’s Yoga Retreat you will be immersed in some of Nature's greatest wonders… The journey available to you at
this Retreat Intensive will open you up to greater possibilities for a life lived fully.
- with Ashtanga Yoga Instructor Susan Reynolds and Raw Food Chef Lorna Crawford
- 7-nights: February 15 – 22nd, 2014
- Daily Ashtanga Yoga, Raw Food, Eco-Tours (waterfalls, beaches, permaculture) and inspiration beyond measure to live a happier, healthier life!
This is a retreat designed to stir your soul, sweat it out, play your edge and experience the rawness and realness that you already are in one of the most
beautiful places on earth. Experience the unique combination of Ashtanga yoga, super charged raw living foods, glorious sunshine, clean spring water &
barefoot walking. Clear your mind, cleanse your body and feed your soul in tropical paradise; enjoy bright starry skies, swim in crystal clear waterfalls
and hike through the jungle. Charged with love & light, this retreat will show you how to love yourself from the inside out.
- with Jennifer Frances and Tara Boyce
- 8-nights: February 24 – March 4th, 2014
- Plant Medicine Ceremonies, Waterfall hikes, Beach and Vegetarian Food in Costa Rica
Embark on a Self Discovery Journey that uses the ancient practices of Shamanism and Restorative Yoga to bring together body, mind, heart and spirit.
Immerse your Self in the beauty of nature. Gain awareness and discover inner resources to attune physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Awaken fully into presence, connection, wholeness and playful fun.
- with Chris Kendall (aka the Banana Commander)
- 7-nights, Surf & Skate: March 8 – 15th, 2014
- 8-nights, Culinary Skills Retreat: April 5th – 13th, 2014
- Skate & Surf: Raw Food, Surfing, Skateboarding, Waterfalls, Yoga! High action, raw adventure with some serious health education with the Banana Commander himself!!
Culinary Skills: Raw Food, Beaches, Waterfalls, Permaculture, Yoga and some serious silly-time in the raw food kitchen learning Chris Kendall’s 80-10-10 delights!
“Having witnessed the healing power of the Raw Food Diet and healthful living, Being Blessed to Enjoy All that the Amazing Farm of Life offers, Gaining tons of Benefit
from practicing and teaching various forms of Yoga as well as enjoying Growing through Skateboarding and Surfing I couldn’t help but Create this retreat to bring all
of it and us together for the most amazing Raw Retreat Experience Ever!”
– Chris Kendall
- with LeRoy Malof
- 7-nights: March 15 – 22, 2014
- EWBP Essentials and Proficiency workshops (levels 1 and II), education and hands-on practice; eco-tours to beaches & waterfalls, Yoga, airport transfer,
7-nights accommodation at Farm of Life and Vegetarian Food in Costa Rica.
Learn to make simple energetic corrections Make fast, lasting, and profound shifts in your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, wellness,
and vitality! The EWBP© is an energetic technique based on 5,000 years of ancient Chinese Shaolin Temple energy work combined with western knowledge, as
well as blending anatomy, physiology, structural analysis, energetic technique, quantum physics and Qi and Shen Gong training. The premise is that your
body is either strong or weak to a given issue. Pain and other symptoms are signs that something is wrong with the flow of energy in the body. Humans
are multi-faceted beings with multiple levels of consciousness. EWBP© works to make sure that all levels of consciousness are congruent so that pain may
be eliminated immediately and goals may be attained.
- with Dr. Samuel Mielcarski, DPT
- 7-nights: March 22nd – 29th, 2014
- Raw Food, Education, Eco-Tours (waterfalls, beaches, hikes), Restorative Exercise, Corrective Movement and 1-1 Physical Therapy.
Dr. SAM invites you to come join him in an unforgettable, transformational health and healing experience! Whether or not you are new to the raw food lifestyle
or have been at it for awhile, this retreat is a MUST attend event. Dr. SAM is a dynamic speaker, author, therapist and health educator who has helped to
“raw-habilitate” thousands of peoples' lives successfully. If you have been looking to take your health to the next level, this event will provide the
ideal opportunity to do so.
- with Aly Nind
- 7-nights: April 13 – 20th, 2014
- Daily Yoga, Raw Food Cuisine and Eco-Tours to waterfalls, beaches, hikes, permaculture farms, zipline, and more!
Yoga means “Union” to unite as one to everything and everyone. This Yoga Vacation gives you the space to truly connect inwardly, by bringing to
you the perfect blend of nourishing cuisine, thrilling adventures, and daily Yoga … to nurture all the elements of your physical, mental and spiritual