Incredible waterfalls and scenic hikes! Farm of Life offers tours to these destinations within the immediate area!
- The Nayaca Waterfall, our village’s jewel. An amazing waterfall with 2 majestic drops, a large swimming pool and caves. $15 per person, a 30-minute hike to access
- Hike from Farm of Life to the neighboring farm Jewel of the Sun - the Joya del Sol. Get an exhilarating workout and cool off in waterfalls and swimming holes along
the way. $5 donation.
- The Peace Falls, hike to a private piece of paradise. These Falls are quaint, intimate and intoxicating! $12 per person.
- Ride the local roads on horseback with Rancho Tranquilo and Linda’s gorgeous horses. $50 per person.
- The Diamante Sanctuary and Waterfalls, an epic waterfall with a garden sanctuary, shaman’s cave and majestic swimming holes. Be blown away by extraordinary beauty
and fun, all-day hiking and playing. $35 per person.
- Learn about living sustainably and organically on permaculture tours at nearby farms. $25 per person.
- Beautiful, unspoiled stretches of beaches are a 45-minute drive (beaches are not within walking distance), as well as Dominical, a popular surfer-tourist beach
with shopping and restaurants. Surf, bodysurf, wade in caves, picnic under coconut palms. $25 - $45 per person, depending on which beach and driving distance.
Abound. Let us arrange your participation with local tour companies:
- Surfing Lessons at the world-renowned surfing beach Dominical is 45-minutes away.
- Ocean-sports — snorkeling, deep sea fishing, sea kayaking and whale watching — are also
offered from Dominical Beach. The snorkeling at Cano Island ($100 pp) is exceptional, and you might
spot a whale on the boat ride out to the island.
- Golf at a newly constructed ocean-side resort, the Southern Zone’s
first golf course.
- Whitewater rafting with class II and III rapids ($100 pp).
- Zip and canopy tours ($35 pp), bird watching and other eco-thrills at Hacienda Baru, a coastal wildlife
refuge, featuring incredible biological and eco-diversity.
- Visit Reptilandia, a beautifully landscaped reptile zoo.
Make your Reservation and tell us which tours you prefer!